sábado, 8 de outubro de 2016

My life before paint

               I had 8 years old when I definitely started to paint( because I  paint since I was 5, but I started to paint professinaly and with more technique when I was 8). When I had this age, I was passing for a difficult period of my life:so I discovered that I could express all my suffering and feelings with the art.
                  Before paint, my soul was incomplete. I couldn't indentify myself with no one and I was influenced for the other kids to be someone that I wasn't. I've suffered a lot, I've cried all nights thinking that I wasn't like the other kids because I had interests and dreams that wasn't the same of my friends( or of kids with this age). For an exemple, my peers have wanted to fly or to be an astronaut while I was a realist kid( I've thought their dreams were a silliness); they've wanted to play video games or watch TV while I've wanted to read, write and study; they've wanted to go to Orlando(USA) while I've wanted to go to Europe( to see historical monuments because the history impress me). 
                 The art helped me to be more dreamer and it helped me to be more confident. Stem from art, I dicovered myself and I have uderstood that I was perfect in my own; I dicovered that I wasn't like the others, but it was a good thing because I had got a gift that the other kids hadn't got( it has been comforting for me).Art became my best friend, and my mom, seeing that I had got this talent, put me in a atelier(to improve my gift and to have classes of art).
                 This classes have been the best hours of my week and, by my teacher called Daniela, I learnt lot of things. By this classes, I improved my paintings ( and, at the same time, I improved my way of being).
                  Without art, I would be nothing because it has become a part of me. Now, my life is based in be myself,  be happy and be a generous person; and all of this has been possible by art and by my unconditional passion: Paint.

Thank you art to change my life

                                                                                            By José Alberto

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário