domingo, 19 de junho de 2016

My Timeline

Hi! I'm José Alberto and in this post I'm going to do my timeline;

1- I was born on 18th of December 2001.
 

2- This is a photograph of me and my great-grandmother, Durvalina, when I was one month.


3-In this photograph I'm in my birthday party of 1 year old.


4- In this photograph I'm in a amusement park in Curitiba with my father, Alberto.


5- This photograph was taken in the first day I would go to school, when I was 1 year old.


6- This photograph  was taken in 2005. It was Christmas, so I'm with Santa Claus in this photograph.


7- This photograph was taken in 2010, when I went to Bariloche, in Argentina.In this photo, I'm doing a snowman.


8- This photograph was taken when I went to Chile, in 2014.


9-Last year I went to Salamanca, in Spain with my spanish teacher, Amanda, and other students of Agostiniano São José College. It was amazing because I met a lot of people of other countries and I visited a lot of places(like Aveiro, in Portugal; Segovia, in Spain; Ávila, in Spain and a lot of other places).


10- Last vacation, I went to the beach with my mother, my father, my aunt and my uncle and It was so funny. This is a photograph of me and my parents in a kiosk in front of the beach.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário